This post contains affiliate links. I will most likely use the proceeds to buy more cleaning products to keep up with my germy kids. If you decide to shop, you should first create a FREE customer account here to earn rewards cash toward future purchases. You will see Christi Fultz as your referral and earn points for creating an account, shopping, providing your birthday, etc. You can take $10 off with 250 points or $100 off with 1000 points!
Is anyone else on top of their cleaning game right now? I’ve been mixing in several new options for all of the additional daily cleaning we’re doing. I like that these are effective, but gentler, options to use around my kids and pets.
For the record, I’m not telling you not to use your traditional cleaners. We certainly do for deep cleaning and sanitizing. HOWEVER if you’re looking to add to your stash and embrace a cleaner lifestyle then you may want to consider these. We love them for all maintenance cleaning!
My Favorite Benefits
- safe around kids ands pets
- no phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, colors, BPA, GMOs, sulfates, palm oil, chlorine, caustics
- pH neutral
- eco-friendly and no animal testing
Before we dive in, it’s important to understand that you buy ONE small bottle of the concentrate and one large, empty dispenser bottle. Then you use the concentrate to make FIVE larger bottles/refills just by adding water. This will make 5 bottles of 500ml cleaning solution, which makes my personal favorite cleaner around just $6 per large bottle.
Step 1: Clean
Did you know before you use any sanitizing product, you’re actually supposed to clean the surface first? Yep. There’s a difference between cleaning and sanitizing. Cleaning means you’re removing germs, but not actually killing and disinfecting. So you should first clean an area to remove dirt, grime, dust, etc. but then you need to go back and make sure to disinfect/sanitize it.
- Super Strength Concentrate – this is a great heavy duty cleaner for grease and grime. It cleans cook tops, ovens, grills, sinks, vanities, bathtubs, and showers. It’s also perfect for removing grout from floors (including garages) and decking.
- Super Strength mixing bottle
- Spray and Wipe Concentrate – this is your every day cleaner and is perfect for keeping your kitchen and bathroom surfaces clean
- Spray and Wipe mixing bottle
- All Purpose Cloth or Tough Guy Cloth – these are huge! They’re made to withstand 300 washes, so they last a long time too.
Step 2: Sanitize
Sanitizing is where the magic happens. After an area is cleaned, I appreciate a leave-on sanitizer that can air dry instead of needing rinsed/wiped. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE, so if you can only grab one thing… this is it! I’ve thought about just spraying my husband down when he gets home from his hospital shifts.
- EnviroMist Concentrate – this eliminates odors and has natural disinfectant and antibacterial properties to absorb air pollutants. It assists in reducing bacteria from door handles, and sanitizes kitchens, bathrooms, and food preparation areas. It also helps control mold and mildew in children’s toys, play areas, and highchairs. No need to rinse – just spray and leave air dry. It’s even safe enough to wash your produce.
- Large mixing bottle
- Travel sized mixing bottle
Step 3: Maintain
Finally, you can make all your hard work last longer by taking action to maintain the air in your home. We use air revitalizers to eliminate odors and reduce airborne allergens (including mold spores), bacteria, and pollutants. They just make the room seem fresher than other options that only diffuse.
Using hydro-purification technology, polluted air is drawn into the revitalizer and then washed with specially formulated concentrates before being released as clean, fresh air enhanced with essential oils.
- Hypoallergenic Bundle – This is my favorite. I suffer from seasonal allergies and have two little kids at home, so I always opt for the gentlest options.
- Sleep For Kids Bundle – We also have an adult version, but I know lots of you have little kids at home. I will try pretty much anything for better sleep! This bundle ionizes, humidifies and adds a fresh, light fragrance to the room that’s designed to promote relaxation.
Want to Learn More?
As a reminder, if you decide to shop, you should first create a FREE customer account here with Christi Fultz as your referral to earn rewards cash toward future purchases. You’ll earn points for creating an account, shopping, providing your birthday, etc. This lets you take $10 off with 250 points or $100 off with 1000 points! You can browse the complete line of healthy home options.