I look forward to “new planner day” every year. Even with all the technology at our fingertips, I am still a paper planner girl. I just need that tangible book in my hands to keep our family’s schedules together. If you’re like me, you can use my discount code to take $10 off your first order.
First of all, the books are always gorgeous and packed with extras.
- customize your cover text and colors (add photos if you want)
- choose from colorful or neutral pages inside
- free storage slider box
- free gift labels and compliment cards
- 20% coupon for next order
- I also received free notepads and the planner charm for ordering early
- motivational quotes throughout
I especially love all the organizational features.
- option to have 12 or 18 months
- year at a glance
- goal setting pages
- month at a glance
- monthly grid
- daily grids (vertical, horizontal, or hourly options)
- notes and grid pages
- contact info
- following year at a glance
- organizational and decorative stickers
- storage pocket
- perpetual calendar booklet
Here’s a video walkthrough.
I hope that helps you make your decision. I’ve been using the Erin Condren Life Planner for years now and there’s no going back. Don’t forget to grab your Erin Condren discount by using my link.