Hello, spring! Another season means another KidBox subscription box delivery and your $25 coupon code if you’re ready to try it for the first time. Carter was obviously thrilled to open his!
How It Works
If you aren’t familiar with KidBox, think Stitch Fix for kids but NO styling fees. If you don’t like it and want to send it back, it costs you nothing. If you need to exchange sizes, that’s free. This means you only pay for anything you decide to keep, with $0 styling or ship fees. You get the best deal when you keep the whole box. Plus they donate a box to charity for each box you keep. You can select from several different charities at checkout.
Carter’s Spring Box
I usually go for the CITY COOL style for Carter, but sometimes mix it up and ask for SPORTY pieces too. I typically look for fun patterns and prints to mix and match with the staples he already has. The pieces come as singles, but usually coordinate into outfits too. Here’s how I paired up his Spring Box:
The boxes are all $98 and this one retails for $210. It included 7 pieces of clothing and a book. I had a promo code that brought this one down to $70 for me. Even without the coupon code, that makes it just $12-$14 per item. Carter is still growing quickly and plays hard, so that’s just about perfect for what I like spending on his clothes. I also like that he gets pieces we don’t stock locally vs. a lot of the staples I buy him from Carter’s, Kohl’s, Old Navy, etc.
- The boxes usually come with extras for the kids– typically stickers, crayons, and a coloring page or small toy.
- Kid sizes through 14 typically receive 6-7 pieces on average per box.
- You get 5 boxes a year (back to school, fall, holiday, spring, summer). You can skip any of them, or if you want additional boxes you can do that too.
- Similar to Stitch Fix, you complete a style profile with your personal likes/dislikes in terms of style, fit, colors, etc. You can update this for every box to freshen it up. You’ll also provide feedback on each item in your box to help customize future boxes.
- Cancel at anytime, or send the whole box back if you want. There isn’t a styling fee.
- You have 7 days to try everything on at home and then send what you don’t want back in a prepaid envelope.
- You aren’t charged until you decide what to keep. I love this feature!
- When you keep the whole box, you can select a charity to donate clothing to directly from KidBox.