Spring has just now started here in Ohio, but it’s already time for Carter’s summer KidBox!
If you aren’t familiar with KidBox, think Stitch Fix for kids but NO styling fees. If you don’t like it and want to send it back, it costs you nothing. If you need to exchange sizes, that’s free too.
You get the best deal when you keep the whole box. PLUS they donate a box to charity for each box you keep. You can select from several different charities at checkout.
Plus it’s FUN. I love the surprise each month as Carter opens his box. He loves dumping everything out. 😉
Here’s a look inside our Summer “city cool” style.
And of course– the prices are great! We kept the entire box, so it’s $68.60 for all 7 pieces. That’s less than $10 per piece. I especially love it for unique pieces that aren’t in stores around here.
If you’d like to try KidBox for your little ones, it’s totally free! You only pay for anything you decide to keep, with $0 styling or ship fees. If you use my referral link, you’ll also get $25 off your first $98 box.
Other details if you’re considering signing up:
- Kid sizes through 14 typically receive 6-7 pieces on average per box.
- You get 5 boxes a year (back to school, fall, holiday, spring, summer). If you want additional boxes, you can do that too!
- Similar to Stitch Fix, you complete a style profile with your personal likes/dislikes in terms of style, fit, colors, etc. You can update this for every box to freshen it up. For example, this time I checked no denim or button down shirts because we already have enough of those for summer.
- Cancel at anytime, or send the whole box back if you want. There isn’t a styling fee.
- You have 7 days to try everything on at home and then send what you don’t want back in a prepaid envelope.
- You aren’t charged until you decide what to keep. I love the feature!
- When you keep the whole box, you can select a charity to donate clothing to directly from KidBox.