Carter’s winter KidBox came in last week and it was another keeper. I did a video unboxing on Facebook this time and let him open it. I love surprises, so it’s always fun to see what he gets!
Once again, it was another great deal too. Carter received 10 pieces for $98! They were valued at almost $300 and I didn’t have to leave my house to get them. That’s a double win in my book. 😉 The shirts are super cute, especially the one with elbow patches, but the Diesel outfit is my favorite.
The Andy+Evan pants were a little snug, so we exchanged them for a 3T. The exchange process was super easy. I dropped the small pants in the mail in their pre-paid mailer and received the larger ones in less than a week, no charge.
If you’d like to try KidBox for your little ones, it’s totally free! You only pay for anything you decide to keep, with $0 styling or ship fees. If you use my referral link, you’ll also get $25 off your first $98 box.
Other details if you’re considering signing up:
- Kid sizes through 14 typically receive 6-7 pieces on average per box.
- You get 5 boxes a year (back to school, fall, holiday, spring, summer). If you want additional boxes, you can do that too!
- Similar to Stitch Fix, you complete a style profile with your personal likes/dislikes in terms of style, fit, colors, etc. You can update this for every box to freshen it up.
- Cancel at anytime, or send the whole box back if you want. There isn’t a styling fee.
- You have 7 days to try everything on at home and then send what you don’t want back in a prepaid envelope.
- You aren’t charged until you decide what to keep. I love the feature!
- When you keep the whole box, you can select a charity to donate clothing to directly from KidBox.