Carter’s fall KidBox is here! Once again, we kept the whole box.
First, can we just talk about the fun factor? I love a good surprise! Knowing that I have a guarantee to love it or send it all back for free makes the surprise even better. 😉 Carter loves that I let him just go for it. He was pretty obsessed with the Puma hoodie this time.
Here’s a look at each of his pieces, which I mix/matched into outfits.
The best part? The prices!
Here’s this box breakdown:
- If you keep everything in the box, it’s $98. And remember, sign up under my link and you’ll get $25 off your future box.
- If you keep individual pieces only, the pricing is on the far right.
- If you want to exchange the piece, it’s FREE to exchange for a different size.
- The retail value of this box was $223.56. As you see, it’s brands like Puma, Lucky, and Penguin. This box averaged $14 each piece!
Other details if you’re considering signing up:
- Sizes are for babies through size 14. Baby boxes typically receive 5-8 items; kid sizes typically receive 6-7.
- You get 5 boxes a year (back to school, fall, holiday, spring, summer). If you want additional boxes, you can do that too!
- Similar to Stitch Fix, you complete a style profile with your personal likes/dislikes in terms of style, fit, colors, etc. You can update this for every box to freshen it up.
- Cancel at anytime, or send the whole box back if you want. There isn’t a styling fee.
- You have 7 days to try everything on at home and then send what you don’t want back in a prepaid envelope.
- You aren’t charged until you decide what to keep. I love the feature!
- When you keep the whole box, you can select a charity to donate clothing to directly from KidBox.