STOP THE PRESSES! I have just discovered one of my favorite new kids’ finds… kidbox! Full disclosure, by using my link you can get $25 off and so can I. Yay, even better savings with a KidBox coupon code. Here’s the scoop.
I love Stitch Fix for myself. It’s an easy way to get unique pieces to mix and match without ever leaving my house and it encourages me to step out of my fashion comfort zone. I’ve been on the hunt to find something similar for Carter and this is totally IT!
Here’s the breakdown:
- If you keep everything in the box, it’s $98. And remember, sign up under my link and you’ll get $25 off your future box.
- If you keep individual pieces only, the pricing is on the far right.
- If you want to exchange the piece, it’s FREE to exchange for a different size.
- The retail value of this box was $276. As you see, it’s brands like 7 for All Mankind and Penguin.
- This box averaged $12.25 each piece!
- Sizes are for babies through size 14. Baby boxes typically receive 5-8 items; kid sizes typically receive 6-7.
- You get 5 boxes a year (back to school, fall, holiday, spring, summer). If you want additional boxes, you can do that too!
- Similar to Stitch Fix, you complete a style profile with your personal likes/dislikes in terms of style, fit, colors, etc. You can update this for every box to freshen it up.
- Cancel at anytime, or send the whole box back if you want. There isn’t a styling fee.
- You have 7 days to try everything on at home and then send what you don’t want back in a prepaid envelope. You aren’t charged until you decide what to keep. I love the feature!
- When you keep the whole box, you can select a charity to donate clothing to directly from KidBox.
Pin it for later: