Y’all… I am kind of obsessed with our new Instant Pot. I know, I know. Old news. I was a late bloomer, apparently.
I hadn’t really used our crock pot very much until this year, but who has all day to wait on that darn thing? I was becoming the queen of forgetting to get it ready in the morning and with 6-8 hours of cook time it was a liiiittttle too late to start by the time hubby got home. 😉
Enter my friend, the Instant Pot.
Even if I’m just cooking chicken in it super quickly, I’m a big fan. But here’s my current favorite go-to comfort food… chicken and noodles! Seriously so easy. If you’re going to use quick release, be sure to throw a towel over it and open it slooowwwly so you don’t spray the liquid out.
Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 30 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lb frozen chicken breasts
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- salt and pepper seasoning to taste
- Place whole frozen chicken breasts in bottom of pot.
- Add soup, broth, and butter.
- Cook on POULTRY setting for 25 minutes.
- Use quick release slowly if you’re in a hurry, or natural release if you have time
- Carefully pull out and shred chicken.
- Add chicken back to the pot and include egg noodles.
- Stir well and put the lid back on pot.
- Cook on SOUP setting for 5 minutes.
- Quick release and tada!